Saturday 20 April 2019

SOA 1904

Time for episode 4 which means we are now over half way through !

Just so you know, once the last 'shite or alright' podcast has been uploaded, I will be listing my ranking of the 41 songs,from the bottom up revealing about 6/7 songs each day. I have been re-jigging my 1-41 ranking since March and some parts have stayed static and some parts are changed dramatically. In fact I predict that my list as is today won't be anything like my final list next month!
Then it'll be rehearsals (cue lots of chat about staging helping/getting in the way) and then it'll be showtime !!!!

Digressions this episode include:
Trombones down a toilet
‘ay-ay-ay’ is NOT a chorus
Couture Mrs Haversham
Why Paul Oscar doesn’t have children
Visible backing singers for once!
Something more than just jury/televote splits
‘He never had good songs with lyrics”

Songs scored in this episode are, in alphabetical order: Croatia, Finland, Iceland, Italy, Malta, Romania and Sweden


If you have enjoyed the podcasts, please get in touch and/or share my stuff  :)
 
Follow us on twitter at https://www.twitter.com/ESCarmchair
or like our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ESCarmchair to find get the latest information about blogposts and podcasts or even have a look back at our old ones :o)

You can download or listen to it here https://archive.org/details/SOA1904


Click here to listen to this podcast in your usual music player (M3U Playlist)


No comments:

Post a Comment