Sunday 16 May 2021

Interview on BBC Radio Bristol

For the last few years, last year excepted, I have been lucky enough to find myself on the Steve Yabsley Show, on BBC Radio Bristol. Although I was  able to chat to Steve again this year, it was unfortunately on the phone. Hopefully you can hear through the dodgy signal and my hearing aids getting in the way!

As always, I get to talk about what I am up to at the moment outside of Eurovision, talk about the history of Eurovision as well as what this year's Eurovision has lined up for us!

You can download or listen to it here https://archive.org/details/160521BBCRadioBristol


You can also find the whole show on the BBC sounds website here or on the app by looking for the Afternoon show on 16th May on the BBC Radio Bristol schedule :) The interview begins about 26 mins in

No comments:

Post a Comment