Tuesday 10 May 2011

SF1 "Napkin of death"

Tonight is the night !!!

So here are my (many predictions) for tonight's festivities.

My prediction
TURKEY
HUNGARY
RUSSIA
AZERBAIJAN
ARMENIA
ICELAND
FINLAND
NORWAY
POLAND
SERBIA

I would rather this happened
TURKEY
HUNGARY
RUSSIA
AZERBAIJAN
ICELAND
FINLAND
NORWAY
POLAND
MALTA
SWITZERLAND

I think that TURKEY, HUNGARY, RUSSIA and AZERBAIJAN are safe bets and I pretty much think that SAN MARINO, LITHUANIA, PORTUGAL and ALBANIA have almost no chance. So the other 6 places could be taken up by almost any combination of the other 10, which is actually a tough ask.

I think a great deal of emphasis will be placed on the performance on the night. Fans may have their favourites but they will only get votes if they are any good (Era Stupendo being a good example) As I am typing apart for 3 particular songs I will vote for any how, I have no idea how I will feel about the others untilI see them on screen.

Exciting but scary !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment