Wednesday 18 May 2011

SF2 Napkin of death

Tonight is the SECOND night !!!

After Tuesdays fiasco I have throw the rule book out of the window and chosen my napkin of death slightly differently. I have decided to go for some surprise choices – as I feel these results may be just as random as two days ago…So here are my (many predictions) for tonight's festivities.

My prediction
BOS-HER
AUSTRIA
UKRAINE
SWEDEN
CYPRUS
FYR MACEDONIA
SLOVENIA
ROMANIA
DENMARK
IRELAND

I would rather this happened
BOS-HER
AUSTRIA
MOLDOVA
CYPRUS
BULGARIA
SLOVENIA
ESTONIA
LATVIA
DENMARK
IRELAND

Unlike SF1 there are far more ‘maybes’ than sure fire bets. To be honest only BOSNIA and DENMARK are almost guaranteed into the final I this one. On the negative, I can see very little hope for BELARUS, NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM, SLOVAKIA and ISRAEL. Therefore any combination of the remaining 12 should get the remaining 8 places.


Like on Tuesday, vocal performance will be a priority therefore I have judged some of the placements on the vocals and showmanship of the acts during live performances and rehearsals. Obviously some countries will have neighbourly voting and some Diaspora but SF1 taught us that no-one is safe !

No comments:

Post a Comment