Saturday 2 February 2019

BBC Radio Bristol - upload

Last week, I plucked up the courage to make a piece of audio for the BBC. Here in the west we have a daily show on the radio called 'Upload' and as you can guess people are invited to upload their own stuff.
Having felt a little negatively about the UK Eurovision selections this year, and being slightly buoyed by the fact my feelings seemed to be mirrored by other people, I decided to do a piece about why Eurovision has the reputation it has in the UK and how actually the people in charge of the selection process every year aren't *really* helping change this. Effectively, Eurovision has moved on but the UK selections really haven't..

You can find the "Upload with Adam Crowther" show from 1st February on BBC Sounds or you can click on the link to find my bit which is about 36.45 in https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p06xf946

Feel free to link or share the piece elsewhere, especially if you are in the Eurovision community or know someone who is and might find this interesting. Remember Eurovision: You Decide is less than a week away so maybe this with tantalise your taste buds before the show itself, and with the best will in the world - I hope everything I said is proved wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to give me,  the upload show OR Adam Crowther feedback, tag us all in a post on twitter using our handles @escarmchair @bbcupload and @adam_crowther . As the saying goes every little helps get publicity to the contest!


EXTRA!!!!

If you are having trouble with the link because it has expired or are listening from outside the UK or having other issues, here is a cutting of my excerpt put on soundcloud by my lovely husband ! Now you can share the post or just share the soundcloud page

No comments:

Post a Comment