Wednesday 31 August 2011

"Alternative" 30 day challenge

Thank you to everyone who has read (or put up with) my 30 day Eurovision challenge. As with all of these challenges, I enjoyed doingd them and researching them a lot. I guess it ges to show that although it is 'just' a ong contest, for those who love it, there ismuch more than meets the eye!!!!

So what next...?

What I'd love to do is come up with another 30 day Eurovion challenge but with alternative categories. Thanks to @melodimen and @PauloPanic on twitter we came up with a few good topics such as :-

favourite wind machine moment
favourite key changes
best head turns
best strutting
best finger pointing
biggest semi-final shocka
biggest on-stage car crash
loopiest entrant
fave UK entry since Katrina
best/worst outfit
best costume change
most pointless gimmick
worst lyric
worst background dancers
artist whose hair was most likely to be set on fire
song with lack of tune


Any other category headers would be very much welcomed (the funnier and bitchier the better!!!)
You can leave suggestions as a message on here, or tweet me @_forky or leave me a message on facebook. If I can get 30 headings I can research them through September and post my challenege during October :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment