Saturday 9 March 2013

Melodifestivalen Memories

The podcast is back !

Sorry that it has been lacklustre of late but a certain wedding and the wonders of OFSTED have meant that this has taken a backburner. And before you ask there will be episodes of 'Shite of Alright' coming soon!

For now, here is a look forward to the Melodifestivalen final on 9th March as I run down the 10 finalists in my order of preference, interspersed with some classic Swedish Eurovision entries - including one of Sweden's worse placed songs and the Melodifestivalen winner I walked down the aisle to !

Plus you'll learn some Swedish swear words, find out who I think the prettiest participant is, and I uncover my real, true feelings for a certain Mr. Saade...

 

Keep an eye on the twitter feed at @DVVHolland as well as the facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/DVVHolland to find out the latest news :o)

You can download or listen to it here
http://www.archive.org/details/ MelodifestivalenMemories

Click here to listen to this podcast in your usual music player (M3U Playlist)

No comments:

Post a Comment